The #1 app for making reading FUN!
Novel Effect makes read-alouds more fun, so children are more engaged in reading, become more confident readers, and ask to read more often! Novel Effect partnerships ensure that all educators and parents have access to the tools they need to develop a lifelong love of reading in their students.
Are you our next read-aloud partner?
Novel Effect collaborates with various types of organizations to create shared value.
- Companies that make or sell products for education;
- Nonprofits that promote early childhood literacy;
- Bookstores that want customers to get more out of their book purchase;
- Libraries that promote Novel Effect to encourage more reading;
- Bloggers or influencers who want to promote Novel Effect to customers or audience as an affiliate;
- Platform, content, or streaming providers to provide access to Novel Effect for customers on their platform.
Are you an author or publisher that wants to explore creating a Novel Effect soundscape for your work? Please visit our authors page to learn more and submit an inquiry.
If you don’t fit into one of the categories above, but would like to brainstorm, we encourage you to reach out. We welcome all creative partnership ideas!
Partner with Novel Effect!
Have a great partnership idea? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch within two business days.
Examples of our partnerships
We achieve more when we work together! Learn about some of the ways in which we work with current and past partners.
Read Across America Day is asking us to read aloud! It’s Read Across America Day on March 2, 2022! To celebrate, we’re launching a week-long Read Aloud
We partner with content platforms to bring Novel Effect read-aloud resources to classrooms around the world. Click on the links below to go directly to our activities and resources on partner platforms.
Novel Effect partners with various publishers to bring you exclusive content, exciting ebooks, and popular titles that we know children will want to read again and again. If you’re a publisher that would like to partner with us, please visit our authors page.