When reading aloud the book The Magical Yet, pair it with no prep book activities to continue learning. Choose from over a dozen activities that support English Language Arts and Economics. To print or download The Magical Yet activities PDF, click the button below and the PDF will open in a new browser window. Then, select print or download from the options in the upper right corner of the new window.
Through the included activities, students will be able to:
- illustrate their own yet.
- write or draw a list of things they can’t do YET.
- write or illustrate goals they have.
- pick 1 goal and write steps they can take to achieve it.
- brainstorm strategies to achieve prompted goals.
- design an article featuring their dream accomplishment.
- sort rhyming words.
- explore shades of meaning.
- write sentences using story related words.
Download The Magical Yet Activities
To print or download PDFs of Magical Yet activities, click the blue button below. Then select “print” or “download” from the options in the upper right corner of the new window that opens. If the PDF doesn’t appear below, try refreshing your browser window.
Read The Magical Yet with Novel Effect
The Magical Yet, by Angela DiTerlizzi, shows us that anything is possible with “yet!” This encouraging book reminds us that it’s ok to be a learner – with patience and practice we can achieve anything!
Scan the QR code with your phone’s camera to open the book in the Novel Effect app.