Beautiful hand-lettering, illustrations, and soundscape bring inspirational words and scenes to life. This uplifting and positive book encourages kids to be kind, helpful, and grateful. In that same spirit, Tomorrow I’ll Be Kind activities engage students to identify and act in kind ways. Support English Language Arts and Social Emotional Skills with over a dozen activities.
As a result of the included activities, students will be able to:
- draw a picture of themselves and write a trait that describes them.
- practice letter formation.
- write a compliment to someone.
- write and illustrate character traits.
- respond to writing and speaking prompts.
- write synonyms.
- sort rhyming words and story vocabulary.
- write sentences with story vocabulary.
- complete a crossword.
- share a compliment with others.
- create a gratitude jar.
- reflect on and respond to comprehension questions and writing prompts.
Activities can be used to differentiate instruction for students, to provide them with a choice, or to focus on a particular skill.
Download Tomorrow I'll Be Kind Activities
To print or download PDFs of Tomorrow I’ll Be Kind activities, click the blue button below. Then select “print” or “download” from the options in the upper right corner of the new window that opens. If the PDF doesn’t appear below, try refreshing your browser window.
About the Book
This stunning hand-lettered and illustrated book offers words of wisdom, hope, and positivity. It reminds readers that the smallest kind gesture can make the biggest difference. All we need to do is be kind to each other.