Pair What If Everybody Did That Novel Effect read-aloud with no prep book activities to keep students engaged. Select from 20 activities that support English Language standards and social-emotional learning. As a result of the activities included, students will be able to:
- complete a soundscape activity.
- write a diary entry from the main character’s perspective.
- explore good and bad choices.
- put words in ABC order.
- illustrate a cause and effect from the story.
- write a comic based on the book.
- explore the story’s lesson.
- write about the main idea.
- determine the author’s purpose.
- clean a virtual park.
- perform parts of the story.
- help keep the community clean.
- answer comprehension questions during the read-aloud.
- write about and reflect on the story.
Each activity can be used to differentiate instruction for students, to offer them a choice in learning, or to focus on a specific skill.